Does anyone love to sleep as much as I do?

Italy
I love to sleep. I could be a proffesional sleeper. I have this need to sleep. I could do this my whole life. I love to stay in my sweet and comfortable bed, close my eyes and dream. Are you with me or not?
@birjudanak (7166)
how many hours do you sleep daily?
More or less 9-10 at night, but sometimes some hours in the afternoon (when I have time).What about you?
@thequestioner in night as our age 7 to 8 hours is enough and some times in noon 1 hour otherwise it will not good for health.i am sleeping 8 hours not in noon
• Dege, China
@birjudanak In China, almost people will sleep at noon. I think only after a rest at noon can we be energetic in the afternoon.
@fufurinha (11390)
• Portugal
I love to sleep, it is one of the thing I love the most.
• Vancouver, British Columbia
Must definitely be a Mediterranean thing. I slept tons when I lived in Italy and Barcelona. The culture is set up for it.
Sleep is a commodity that I can not have... three children says it all!
@BellaChe (33)
• Dege, China
I like sleep, too, but oversleep will make me have a headache.
@lady1993 (13936)
you could sleep for 100 years like Sleeping Beauty but seriously though, you should not oversleep since it will result in a headache
@cacay1 (32050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
You need to see a doctor..that is a sign of health problem: Parkinson,Leukemia, anemia, hyper...Better know why? It is not normal to keep on sleeping. I only spend 5 hours sleep in the evening and in a day 7 minutes.
@softbabe44 (5960)
• Vancouver, Washington
Sleep is very important we need it to give us energy.
I am on some new meds that put me out to dream land. I normally don't get to even nap until I took these pills.. Now I am sleeping all the time. I am yawning right now and I just woke about two hours ago.
@moffittjc (34299)
• Gainesville, Florida
When I was a teenager, I literally could sleep for like three days straight! Now, I find that I'm lucky if I can stay asleep for more than seven hours at a time! However, on really cold days, I could stay in be forever cuddled under the warm blankets!
@sugartoes (33558)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have days like that at time where all I want to do is just close the door & sleep the day away I don't know what makes me feel that way I guess cause I don't get the amount of sleep I need & my body is telling me it's time to catch up on some much needed sleep I know when I'm sick that's ALL I want to do is be left alone to sleep for days.
@kizzyB (200)
Lol, I could have written the exact same thing. Absolutely love and need sleep.