I don't with anyone jail time.

But,it amazes me how this woman keeps getting out of jail. They live directly across from me. If I open my front door I face their front door. Cps took the baby which is about three months because,the mother got high and bit the child in the face. The mother and father both use dust. She is now in front of my door begging someone to take her child in for a few days because,she is going to jail. Cps took two of the 9 kids away. What more do they have to do to lose the son who is running buck wild over there.
@birjudanak (7293)
if she going to jail then whats should her family doing? her family not carry child because at this age child get pure love from parents and family member. if child should be happy with family then why CPS took them?
@sharon6345 i think child is inconnect with is but where's grand parents they can also take care
What a bad situation. Do not take the baby, he should be placed in a family where he can stay more than only a few days.
I did not open my door at all. I know the family very well but would sure not involve myself in that stuff.
@sharon6345 It's much better not to be involved.
If you took the child Cps would come over and take the child from you because you have to be approved to take him. Than that would upset you. Tell them no you can not do that.
No Judy dear I would never take the child. I did not open my door last night I feel so bad for the child.