Do you like to eat different things.

Roseburg, Oregon
I like to eat an assortment of foods and not eat the same thing all the time. It gets boring eating the same foods every single week. Tonight I fixed homemade pizza and put different topping on it than I usually do and took one to my husband at his work. I just do not like having the same thing fixed the same way all of the time. How about when you buy a can of nuts. Sometimes you might like the same kind of nuts. But mostly why not get a can of mixed nuts and have a variety of different kinds of nuts. The same with a box of chocolates. Why not get an assortment with different types of chocolates.
I easily get bored with the same foods too. I have a few exceptions, but mostly I like to experiment.
Variety is good.
I also like varieties in what i eat . I can easily get used to the food and not like to eat it anymore , when for two weeks i have tasted it twice already .
Varieties is the best way to eat food.
@jstory07 Exactly !
I do mostly eat the same things. Sometimes I try to change it up a little bit.
Just by fixing something a different way is good.
@Lucky15 (33450)
As much as i want to, i prefer to eat different things. It maybe the same protein, but i cook in many different ways.
I like variety in my foods. But I do eat leftovers but not the day after.
yes,I love different things.Right now feel like Chinese Food.YUM
@simone10 (21693)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I don't like eating the same foods over and over again like we do sometimes when dieting. We also get tired of cooking chicken the same way so I am in the middle of trying to find different recipes. Now, I love Mexican food and think I could almost eat that every day...almost.
@Trensue (5248)
I like to change things up, but the people I live with like the traditional. Sometimes this means making more than one meal and sneaking new things in as a side dish.
@sofssu (14512)
I get bored with the same food too.. so I experiment a lot.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I am always fighting with my mom as she always make chappati and vegetable curries in morning. I always asks her to start the day with nmon veg, butr she force me to have non veg early. Why is that so? Now i can never say to mom to change the breakfast, what if she told me to make my own favorites?
@poehere (17756)
• French Polynesia
I always have to change the food I cook and eat. I cn't eat the same thing day in and day out but I know a few people who can.