whats you see in you partner while you chose them??

here in india person who are not in love but at some stage going to marry with partner then we first going to home and ask some of question about life and about choice. we mostly prefer girl who care for us and family who want to live wit partner family and etc. we chose on depend of behavior personality etc what you see in your partner to chose??
@sugartoes (35665)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we didn't choose, god put us together a week before thanks giving & have been together every since 1986 /30 yrs ago I couldn't ask for a better mate than I have now after him there will be NO MORE in my life
wow so nice couple of you i also want to like you i hope i also get good partner who love me so much and always with me forever
@sugartoes (35665)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@birjudanak well to do that you have to really work with us & interact with as many of us as you can do as that's the MAIN KEY to get to know us we're as friendly as we can be to all our members we work together we welcome new members with open arms we interact with all topics on here we spend a lot of time on here everyday you have to concentrate on what you write where others can reply back.
@sugartoes yes if not put interesting post or time pass comment then no one reply and maybe ignore ant topic which we post.
@VivaLaDani13 (16480)
• Perth, Australia
Well I have an amazing boyfriend. It will be 2 years in January / February since we started dating. I like someone who makes me laugh and likes to make me laugh. Someone who is fun, doesn't lie or put me down. Who cares for me. Most of all doesn't treat me like my ex did. My ex was not a very nice person at all!
I choose someone who will love me as I am and I will also do the same. And trustworthy, Trust is very much important in a relationship and also in marriage.