I got a surprise visitor..

@Blondie2222 (21803)
I love surprise visits, do you ? This morning i got a surprise visit from my sister and niece. My sister had picked her up at my older sisters house as they had a sleep over and they came to visit me before going home. It was nice to spend the afternoon with them, we played games on my kindle and watched the movie santa clause. I made her lunch and then they went home at 230. It was nice to get that little time with them, i love family time. Now I'm just watching a movie until I have to get ready for bowling. How is your sunday going?
My Sunday is going fine. Contrary to you I do not enjoy surprise visit. I like to be warned in advance.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
my Sunday sucked as i had to travel for the whole day
@Blondie2222 (21803)
@babaraimc i love traveling so that wouldn't suck for me.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@Blondie2222 unexpected one too???
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@babaraimc i like a bit too, but not of this kind
@Pattitude (1299)
• Newton, North Carolina
I do not like surprise visitors, unless they are family, then it is okay. I like to be prepared when someone comes over. I usually have textbooks, notebooks and paper and pen strewn all around.
@Blondie2222 (21803)
@pattitude yeah i like to be notified also so I'm not in my pajamas and can be dressed and look presentable. But family i don't care as we all seen each other on our good and bad days.
@silvermist (20100)
@Blondie2222 Not all surprise visits are okay.But such visits like your sister and niece are nice.
Glad you enjoyed the visit. We have been relaxing most of the day.
We had some family time today too. We went up to see our son, while we were there, my hubby sent me and Klaudia out to the hardware store. I never expect to see anyone when I am in this city because it is so large and we are not from there, but I saw a couple of the cutest little girls in a stroller, and I didn't even look at the father pushing them, just pointed to Klaudia to look. We all laughed because it was her brother-in-law and her nieces, all of which I have met and spent the last holiday with. Those twin girls are little dolls.
I am having a coke to try to keep me a wake for the afternoon. I am tired of sleeping now.
• Glasgow, Scotland
That was a very nice surprise for you indeed. :)