Results of Packers game

@T_gray (7812)
Salina, Kansas
I was able to watch the last few minutes of the packers game just to watch them lose to the lions. I'm not very happy. Not very happy at all. There's a lot of disappointed Packers fans out there today. It was a very sad game. I've noticed there's not many football fans out there by the little comments on my last post. Or are you all intuned to the games?
@LaDeBoheme (1988)
I saw the last few minutes also (only because they went to it at the conclusion of the Redskins' whopping win over the Saints *waving arms excitedly* ). Whoa! Packers hung in there for sure! Thought they might actually pull it out. That being said, I am neither a Packer or Lion fan. I'll give you 3 guesses.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
Haha too funny
We do not watch much television. Hubby follows the Packers, and Patriots.
@amnabas (10298)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes you are right i am not a footbalk fan but many posts are appearing here related to Packers.
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Would be any radio coverage of the game?
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
oh I doubt there are any that I have on my radio
@kevin1877uk (36976)
@T_gray Just an idea, I know if the local football here are playing and aren't on TV there always radio coverage of it from what I know.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
@kevin1877uk I think if you have satellite radio. But I just have the basic FM/AM radio
I watched My Packers lose and have the feeling that our team needs McCarthy to go back to making the calls or let Aaron Rodgers make the decisions completely for the next couple games at least.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
That's for sure! I don't know what the heck they have been thinking lately
@koopharper (6284)
My friend Craig is really quiet right now. I'm a 49ers fan so I really don't feel you guys are suffering all that badly right now.
I agree, that game was just awful.