A class barbecue.

Chile
Today I went to a class barbecue. Some of the old mates got together and They had a party 6 months ago. I didn´t go then so I was worried. I´d be seeing people I hadn´t seen for decades. As it was, I had lots of fun. We remembered some teachers, we told old jokes. The only difference had to to with us talking about the grandchildren´s accomplishments whereas before we talked about our kids. I did not eat too much. I would not say I stuck to the diet, but I think I behaved well
@poehere (17676)
• French Polynesia
That sounds like a lot of fun. I am not sure I will ever go back to the school reunion I graduated from way back when. I left right after graduation and I had a few friends there. But I did not grow up with them and I was sort of like the new kid all the time.
I studied there when I was not so young as the rest so I never really belonged socially speaking. I made there a couple of good friends and they come to visit very often. I hadn´t seen the rest for a long time.
@Freelanzer (9543)
Never had one of those but it is nice reconnecting with old class mates, especially if you were friends.
I see all the time the people who wereclose friends. But today I saw some classmates that I hadn´t seen for decades.
@cahaya1983 (10036)
Wow, it must be nice to be reunited with old friends after so long! My mom has regular gatherings with her classmates in high school. They even go for trips together.
This was a group from the university. Not all of them came, but it was very nice.
@amnabas (10549)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I love barbq dishes i would love to know whst you learned .
Our barbecues start with sausage with bread and empanadas and then there´s a huge piece of coal roasted steak with salads.
@meowanji (196)
I would love to have a small party with my high school mates too. I wonder how they are now.
It is easir to find some of them with FB.
@Lucky15 (33669)
That will be hars for me. On a diet and on a barbecue class.