When it Comes to Bubblews

@tallawah (9765)
Kingston, Jamaica
read this The writer of this posted it on Linkedin, not a site known for its posts. He goes through the history in a fairly mature manner. As I have said, (ad infinitum ad nauseum) the Bubble was created as a scam. Scamadvisor had the warnings up from 2012. There are 57k sites which discuss the fact it is a scam. There are writers here, who can give chapter and verse, as well as on all other sites. That it continues to rope in new users is homage to Arvind Dixit. I expect him to move into more lucrative Ponzis.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140626145855-73514763-bubblews-com-is-found-as-a-scam-website-beware
• Vancouver, British Columbia
Alas. it was an awesome community. The emphasis is on WAS. It's too bad the fairy tale couldn't live up to all the promises made. I'm glad to see many of the people have migrated recently to My Lot.
@tallawah (9765)
• Kingston, Jamaica
mylot is much nicer. So many people from all over the world, so many conversations
@euphie (580)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Bubblews has closed it's doors, leaving a lot of members out of pocket so yes, I would agree that there is an element of scam there.