Finally BB site is gone

@Blondie2222 (19952)
I noticed another mylotter made a post about bb site being down and i just happened to look for myself and yes it is true. I will not miss bubblews at all. The administration team was useless as they never got back to their users and they didn't pay everyone like they should. My lot is a whole lot better, and I'm happy for the friends i have met here. No other site can compare to this one, that's for sure!
Yes I just looked and its done and in suc h an ugly wayl they should have i nfo rmed us so we could move our posts. I h av e hree years of posts that I gather are now lost?
@Blondie2222 (19952)
@hatley yeah i have alot on there also and yes i agree they should of let us know instead of leaving us out of the loop. Bad on their part!
• Laguna Woods, California
Yes, I think that all our old posts are lost now. That really is a shame.
@DeborahDiane yes, i have some meaningful stuff there: poof, gone
@DeborahDiane (17917)
• Laguna Woods, California
I agree that MyLot is much better. I am happy to be writing here.
@EddieHands (35499)
mylot gives me easy money. Bubblews doesnt pay me a cent. he who pays me money has my loyalty.
@EddieHands (35499)
Yes I am also glad Bubblews is closed! I say good riddance! and I bid them good day!
my mom always said good riddance to bad rubbish so l ast night I said that as I read theri ugl y closure.
@EddieHands (35499)
@Hatley Yes that is perfect! I am glad I got banned and I never posted any new good stuff on there. They give me no money, then there will be no show.
I'm upset they didn't give us a chance to save our posts.
@Blondie2222 (19952)
@jilybean1222 yeah i agree they should of atleast gave us a warning they were shutting down instead of doing it this way.
@dodo19 (29423)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I can understand the frustration. I don't think that the administration really cared for the members in the end. Part of still hoped things would change, but at the same time, I'm not surprised. It's a shame how things turned out.
@Blondie2222 (19952)
@dodo19 yeah it is sad but it's over with and done with so we must move on.
@dodo19 (29423)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Blondie2222 at the end of the day, it's what we must do. Move on.
@delyaj30 (617)
• Quezon City, Philippines
i feel sad for those people who made efforts in writing 10 posts a day and all were wasted
@Blondie2222 (19952)
@delyaj30 yeah i just wrote a post last weekend on there and used to check in every few weeks and that was it. That's okay i like this site so much better.
@Blondie2222 yes here the a dmins will help you and listen to yu and everyone her is so much friendlier too glad I cam back here.
Lots of people were not paid including myself.
hi@marlina Im so sorrty you did not get paid and others too theyh was the meanest way to close as i and otherw hav e lost alol our many posts now.
To be honest I am glad that they finally decided to inform people that the site shuts down, at least no one will waste their time writing there not to make money.
my only regret is not getting so me of my better posts out now its all gone. but Im glad im here and that I do not h ave to try to b e on two sites each da y. I love the ho nesty of our mylot and will be here all the time.
hi yes i ndeed m ylot is fun and its honest the admins cares f or yuse and they are reachable the other site did not c are at all about us.im glad i camed here and will now s pend all my time here love theplace and allmy friends here.
@simone10 (21821)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I left bubblews several months ago and glad I did. I do think they should have let their users know that it was going to happen so that they could have saved their posts.
Yeah, there have been at least half dozen posts on the end of the Bub. The administration sure did suck and we should all take a moment to realize what we have here and be thankful. I know I sure am. I am enjoying the friends I have made here too. I certainly hope none of them are owed money by the Bub.