Just a simple question

Now that Bubblews is no more and many of you would have posts written there in your local folders could they be now posted anywhere else? As for me I do not have copies of any of those posts I wrote there but I can always create new posts.
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
Take a look here at this link and you should find a lot of your questions answered. Just because a site closed doesn't mean that your content doesn't remain online. Watch out for taking it from there and posting it on here. It is not right and it's in the rules.
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov
Firstly I have no intention to do it as I have no record of what I posted there. I only had one question whether those who had a record of those posts (I do not have) could reproduce them elsewhere.
@hereandthere That is expected but what I wanted to know more for the benefit of others, as I have no copies of those posts, whether one could post them elsewhere as those posted at BB would not be available through search engines. The only possibility that they would still do the rounds would be if someone plagiarised them in which case they would be visible. If you are saying you are getting 404 then I suppose it would be safe to use them.
@allknowing if bubblews 'hiding' our posts also protects them from being plagiarised, then, yeah, that would be a good thing, but some of the responses in my discussion seem to say otherwise.
@valmnz (12768)
• New Zealand
I prefer to write new posts. I'm a spontaneous person. Things happen, then I move on. I can't imagine any posts I've written anywhere in the last year or so to have any lasting value for readers. Anyway, why would you want to repost those other ones here, many people have already read them. Like you, I usually have no trouble of thinking of something to write about, - note I say usually, not always though
I see many have regrets that they do not have copies of what they wrote there including images. I think.
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
Along with the site, all the articles must have gone. After all, they will not spend money on space to keep them intact.
• Preston, England
it is best to be cautious and hold ex-bubblews articles in reserve for use once the caches and search engines empty