Poor battery

@T_gray (7805)
Salina, Kansas
So I'm laying here in bed for the night on my tablet. Blogging, commenting and reading my little heart away on here and I realize that my charger isn't keeping up with battery. My tablet had been plugged in this whole time and it's down to 2 percent. Poor thing couldn't keep up with me even being plugged in. So I'm going to take that as sign that it's time for bed being that it's 1230 in the morning. And I have to be up around 7 am tomorrow morning. So good night friends, Or good morning, good afternoon, good evening, (take your pick). I hope you all have a fabulous day
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Oh so it doesn't keep up with the charge when you are using it, is that normal? I wouldn't know i don't have a tablet.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
It just depends on how hard I am using it. I was using it a lot that night.But usually it can keep up
@kevin1877uk (36989)
@T_gray I guess videos with take more power, watching youtube.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
@kevin1877uk Yes they can. I might have been watching a lot of videos that night too
Nice to get a peep into the lives of so many here. I have never done anything like that - sleeping and blogging that is.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
Haha I do it every night. It's really the only chance I have to do it. And the only time I get me time anymore
@T_gray Your ship your order (lol)
@norcal (3213)
• Nevada City, California
I have had that problem with my samsung tablet. It seems like using while it is charging puts a lot of wear on the cord, then it wouldn't charge even when I wasn't using it. A new cord fixed the problem, but now I don't use it while it's plugged in.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I know using a device while plugged in is a bad thing. But I'm a rebel.
@funtool (249)
• Sargodha, Pakistan
Get a good charger of atleast 2 mah from any reputed online website or dealer of your area. Try not using your device while charging as it gets hot and battery gets damaged
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I know it's bad to use a device while it's plugged in. I think that's the first thing they told me at the Sprint store. But I'm a rebel. So I have no excuse when I complain about it. :-\
Good night my friend, see you tomorrow :)
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I'll be there with bells on
At least a low battery is ensuring that you get to bed at a half-reasonable time.
@Lucky15 (33687)
good night, good afternoon here in our place