Bubblews Closed Down

@Jackalyn (6669)
Oxford, England
I feel a mug. I did give up writing there a while ago. However I was supportive for a long time. I really thought they were young and inexperienced and needed a chance. Then I saw the writing on the wall. Bubblews has closed down with little warning and no time, if you didn't save them, to retrieve your posts. I had started retrieving mine a while ago. One way you may salvage some is to use Way back Machine. If you can find a post it will click through to it. Yet again money for our writing went into someone else's pocket. Sigh.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
I never understood why people still had faith that it would get better.
@Jackalyn (6669)
• Oxford, England
There is a reason. Some did.get paid. That means you assume they will sort.it for others or there is a reason they didn't. Crooks will hook you in with.a half truth. Initial
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
@Jackalyn there is a reason they didn't. Because they knew that they were not going to continue with the site and they didn't care about the members.
@Katlynn (378)
Today is the first I heard about Bubblews closing down for good. I hadn't logged on for a while, but today I was going to. I'm not shocked that the site is closing down, but rather shocked at nothing more than a message saying it is closing down. Or maybe they gave members a warning I never got to see before closing down?
@Jackalyn (6669)
• Oxford, England
Someone would have said by now.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
When people warn you, you have to listen. In 2012 when Bub was reported, when Scamadvisor had it's big flat, when all you had to do was enter Bubblews+scam into a search window...how could anyone be surprised by more than that it lasted so long? As many Scammers have said, (on their way to prison) "I wanted to get out earlier"
@Rollo1 (16725)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I am not sure they had any money to waste. They didn't execute this very well. But they all have nice business losses to write off on their taxes.
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
I'm glad I always backed up all my posts otherwise my hard work would've gone to waste. I hope this means that Bubblews will delete all of our posts so that we can repost them elsewhere.
I knew that this was going to happen, it's the reason why I stopped writing there 3 months ago, I did not want to allow them to make more money using me.