Ever wonder where Zombies came from?

Banks, Oregon
I watched a show about it last night and, Zombies originated in Haiti, from Voodoo Magic, they made some kind of black death powder or something, from dead remains and, were supposedly able to turn people into Zombies and, make them work as slaves, people claim to have seen them, even Marines that were there in the 20's wrote books about some of the crazy stories. I don't believe it, but that's where it originated from none the less. Hollywood grabbed onto it shortly after the books and, a play came out and, they made, The walking dead or night of the living dead, something like that, the one where the daughter kills and, eats her mom. All I know is I hope Zombies only exist in movies. What do you guys think and, do you like Zombie movies?
• Lucknow, India
I have been a big fan of these movies!! Be it zombies, vampires werewolves!! whoever started writing these things gave all of us so much to enjoy!!
I like to watch scary movies some times too, found it interesting they are based on a supposed true story.
• Lucknow, India
@TRBRocks420 Well, yes!! But I never do any research on such movies!! I just enjoy the movie!!! do you like researching before watching such movies?
@Rationalwriter Well the movie wasn't based on a true story, just Zombies were and, I love to research and, learn as much as I can.
@wiLLmaH (8165)
• Singapore, Singapore
I do not like zombies. I hope it will never exist!
@Lucky15 (33754)
i hope they really don's exist. and hoping that they eat brains too if ever :(