A Message From AVI D And Friends?

This one is for my friends ( @PhredWreck @gudheart ) and all who might enjoy it. The news has already been written. The writing was on the wall. Now Sweeble is built on those who act with the judgement of youthful blindness. While prowling the web I found a management person over there and wanted to share their message with everyone. Keep in mind that this is not an official statement as it was not meant for release to the public. (It is only my assumption of what they were trying to say over the past 6 months and is in no way real. It is a personal interpretation in parody form. What is your response back.
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Kipp Allred SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe1,9331K Loading... Loadi
I got a 404 error. File not found.
@GardenGerty Fixed it!
@yukimori (9047)
@GardenGerty myLot's kind of silly when it comes to displaying links. It has to have the http bit ahead of the www, or it won't recognize that the link points to another site instead of a myLot page.
@Traceyjayne (1114)
I am pleased to see yet another of my BB friends on here. I have just joined here a few days ago and will look forward to reading your posts.
@Tracyjayne Welcome to this fun place.
@yukimori (9047)
Your link isn't working correctly, Bernie. Can you edit your post and include the h ttp:// in front of it? That will tell myLot it's a link to another site, not another page here on myLot.
@yukimori Fixed It!
Yes he did fix it. the video was really cute.
@OKennedy (1144)
I got a good laugh I loved it
@yalul070 (1753)
• Manila, Philippines
hahaha the video is very funny and cute!
sweeble was lame, long since deleted the app