ATM Card-- Do you use it daily... Easy or Risky

@arafin (292)
Bangladesh
what do u think? it made our life easy or risky? If someone robbed us for it and force to use it... if u don't have one then u r out of this risk.... do u think this is right?
@tiibbaamm (613)
thank GOD I haven't been robbed. I still would like to use the atm for debits.. especially when i go to the grocery store. Just can't figure out the nominal of the cents that are not provided like: 43 cents. in my country, 50 cents are rarely provided. it is the minimum amount of cent that people would accept..
@loveboy (671)
no
@nvtellan (1907)
ATM machine - ATM machine
I am regularly using my ATM card since my salary goes into it. I think its alot safer to carry an ATM card than cold cash. In case of a hold-up, the bad guy won't get my money easily. They have to bring me to an ATM machine in order for me to withdraw which is usually guarded with security guards.
@nvtellan (1907)