Time to boogie...

The clock on the wall says - it's time to get off the computer for a while. I have to head to the kitchen and get things organized. But before I do I just read something real quick on Facebook, who knows if it's true or not - but word is Charlie Sheen is HIV positive...has anyone seen/read/heard that? Something else in the news I dislike hearing even more - the Dixie Chicks are going back on tour....that didn't make my day. See y'all later.
• Glasgow, Scotland
If it was on Facebook it is probably false. ;)
Ha Ha - you got that right.
I sure hop that is not true about charlie sheen. I do love him so much as an actor. I do believe that life is still livable with that situation.
Look at that basketball players- he's been HIV positive for many years - Magic Johnson - and he looks healthy.
I dont know, but I wouldnt doubt it, it is Charlies Sheen after all
@valmnz (12574)
• New Zealand
I laughed this morning, the news said he deliberately slept with 5000 people then paid them to keep quiet. He counts?????