The weather is changing

@fawkes62 (1296)
We've had it pretty good in terms of weather recently. The last two weekends were well above average temperature wise. The sun was even out for much of both weekends. Today is above average again, but it's cloudy and windy now. There is a cold front on it's way and it's supposed to rain and cool down tomorrow. By the weekend they are predicting highs around the freezing mark, that's 20 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than this past weekend. We knew it was coming, this is North Dakota after all, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. We've been lucky with the weather recently, so maybe we will be lucky for the rest of the winter and not be hit with the severe cold that we've had some years. One can hope at least.
That is all we can do at this point. It's really warm here and that only means we are going to gt the mes of frozen times to come soon. I bet..
I am in South Orange County. We had some rain, but not enough. Then we had very cold (for us) temperatures, especially at night. I was glad that I checked my heater a few weeks ago. It worked fine, which is great, because it is running right now.
@fawkes62 (1296)
We haven't had the normal amount of rain for us, but we're no where near as dry as I've heard it is around there. It's supposed to get into the 20's for us tonight, which isn't bad for November here, but there's a chance of more rain tonight. Anything below freezing doesn't mix with rain. I'm dreading the drive to work in the morning. I hope our roads aren't icy.
@fawkes62 You must be far north of me. We never see the 20's.
@fawkes62 (1296)
@ElizabethWallace I'm in North Dakota, so 20 in the winter is actually a good temperature, but the first 20's always feel extra cold, especially when it's windy like it is today.
@simone10 (21671)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Our weather has been nice and Sunny too until yesterday. It rained all day and it's still raining this morning.
@fawkes62 (1296)
It started raining some last night and has been raining most of the day so far today. At least it's a light drizzle instead of a heavy rain.
@simone10 (21671)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@fawkes62 We had the heavy rains come through a couple of days ago and flooded 4 apartments in our complex.
It's been chilly here off and on. The sun has been out so it helps a little.
@fawkes62 (1296)
I haven't seen the sun since Sunday and probably won't see it for several more days.
@amnabas (9954)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well here its still not cool winters the day is quite warm here .