Second week of diet: more and more veggies.

Chile
On November 28 I have to go to Lili´s birthday party. Here we should be about to reach Summer, but even Spring is not anxious to come. The weather is chilly and I still use warm clothes in the evening. If weather is as it should, I want to wear a lovely white cotton blouse with cotton white pants I bought in Aruba. They look awesome and I could take with me a shawl if it´s not too warm. But the problem of the moment is if they will fit me then. I am doing all I can, but I need at least an inch less at the stomach, butt part. And that means, I suppose, a couple of pounds less at least. I´m on my second week of veggies, no fat and a reasonable amount of carbs. I hope it works. Wish me luck. I confess that yesterday, at the barbecue, I drank wine which is highly caloric. I will not indulge for some time. Promise.
@kiran8 (15398)
• Mangalore, India
Thats great, I am sure the results would show in a week...I too go on vegetables and water diet and it really helps in losing weight ! All the best
Let us hope that it will work. I am not looking for something amazing because I just want to lose a bit every day during a long time.
@kiran8 (15398)
• Mangalore, India
@marguicha It is better to lose at a slower pace..Just by drinking water before meals and walking for an hour in the evenings I have managed to lose 5 kilos in 8 months which is good enough for me..
@kiran8 This is exactly the amount that would suit me.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
Make sure you get at least 4 g of protein per day. It doesn't have to be meat, lentils, beans, nuts, spinach have protein, too.
When I don´t have meat, I eat eggs or other sources of proteins. Today I will cook a risotto with little rice and a lot of mussels and veggies. I´ll have fresh cheese in the evening.
@Pattitude (1298)
• Newton, North Carolina
@marguicha oh, man, I am out of cheese! I will go to the store tomorrow, but I have a weakness for cheese!
@shshiju (10550)
• Cochin, India
Keep two photos before diet and after diet. You can see the difference if diet works. If there is no difference .......there is no difference.
I will not lose so much. I don´t need it. But I will see the difference because I have a wonderful pair of corduroy jeans that are just a bit too small for me.
@amnabas (10549)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope you carry on dieting with the same spirit.
I hope so too. It is not fasting, just eating less of some food and more of others.
It is hard to lose anything.I know. Yes, the veggies are really helpful.
I have to diet for my resistance to insuline. But it will also help me get into my new blouse and jeans
I hope you are able to loss all the weight that you want to.
I have been trying on and off, but now I need to do it.