You ever played with the Ouija Boad?

@EddieHands (37852)
Have any of you ever played with the ouija board? And tell me how did it go? was it fun, was it scary? Did a ghost or demon appear to you? What about the girl from the ring ? did she pop out in seven days? I want to know more about the Ouija Board and if you have ever played with it.
@silvermist (20107)
@EddieHands No,I have never played with the Ouija Board.By the way,have you?
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I have they are quite fun. I played with them as a teen, and now even more as a man.
@EddieHands The Ouija board is not fun. It is a way of communicating with the devil, and if the proper ritual is made, i don't know what would have happened to you guys.
@norcal (3215)
• Nevada City, California
@GopherDanny You can scare yourself silly with it if you want to, but that's all you.
I suggest you don't ever play it. If the right ritual is done, the disaster will soon come upon those who used the board. I don't toy with the forces of evil, and if you ever saw a person being possessed by one, you wouldn't either. There are superstitions and reality, and although the horror movies we watched are just mere superstitions, the rituals that were done are based from previous satanic rituals. Tread carefully when playing such things.
@EddieHands (37852)
So did you ever play with the Ouija Board? and if so was it any fun? The forces of evil, that is interesting and scary. I thought the film The Exorcist was scary.
@EddieHands I told you already that i don't play with the forces of evil. But I have seen demonic possessions to my high school associate before and it was horrifying. They did some kind of ritual that triggered that possession. I was taken aghast so I did not dare lay hands on those mysterious objects that are used for rituals.
@EddieHands (37852)
@GopherDanny Oh yes it sounds like they did an invocation ritual. Yeah those can get people possessed. Better to not do them unless they want that. But i think just playing with a ouija is not enough But the film exorcist was scary.
@VivaLaDani13 (18950)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I've always been tempted but no I never have nor do I think I should. Actually everyone who wants to should be cautious.
@Daljinder (21199)
@VivaLaDani13 Good girl. Stay away from Oujja boards.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Will do!
I think it's dangerous for you to be meddling with that thing, it's not something ordinary people should be meddling with it. I'm not the expert here, but it's best to just keep it and not use it. you never know when there's a spirit roaming the place
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes you ever know when ghosts are awake.. and where they lurk. Better to be ready, then to be sorry later on. I wish you a magical day indeed.
I think I have once, but it's been so many years ago. I have used a pendulum, which is in a way like the ouija board. I won't mess with the ouija board those because those just give me the creeps, bad bad heebie jeebie's. Yes, I do believe in spirits, both malevolent and benevolent.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I think spirits are real. I believe some humans can be like spirits also. Well no need to fear them, you can simply escape to Narnia right ?
@norcal (3215)
• Nevada City, California
I did play with one, and it was just a game for me. There were no demons. Whether we know it or not, when we play with a Ouija board, at least one of us is subconsciously guiding it.