Who Cares?

@UncleJoe (7187)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not exceptionally bright. Perhaps that is why I have difficulty understanding some post. My college English advisor who gave me the most unique writing rule he could suggest, “Never write anything that nobody wants to read!” That little nugget pops into my head every time I sit down to this computer. That is why I question all of those money posts. The ones that announce how much is in a posters bank or how many posts they have to make to meet their projected financial quota. Who cares?
People write what is on their mind, sometimes that's less than useful to the rest of us. I try to at least roll it around with hooks for people to find interesting, or things they might want to ask or comment on. no point if no one responds
@UncleJoe (7187)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
So far @Jessicalynnt I haven't seen you write an UNinteresting post or comment.
@UncleJoe Oh I am sure I have, at some point. lol!
@UncleJoe (7187)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Jessicalynnt Possibly. But I have yet to see one.
• Lucknow, India
Haha!! Correct!! We are here to share the experiences and to lower the curiosity levels of brain!!! Earning is one's own deal!!
@sallypup (18634)
• Moses Lake, Washington
The folks posting those goodies could at least make them interesting.
@Rohvannyn (3142)
I think those folks need an attitude adjustment. Your English advisor had really good... advice? Guess that makes sense. I'll try to remember that too! And I agree with you in regard to "who cares."
No one can predict or calculate how much people are earning here, otherwise they might abuse it. I've seen some plagiarise a good post just to get more buck, but they don't last and they get reported in the end.