Where Do You Look for God?

@UncleJoe (8071)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I first saw God in the Sun and Stars In the Mountains and the Sea Before I knew Him through His Son This was God to me. His beautiful creations With beauty instilling such awe Even wildflowers on a hillside This was the God I saw I’ve always known that He was here I’ve known that from the start Now through Mercy, Love, and Grace I see Him in my heart Where do you look for God Can you say He dwells within? Did you know that He created you So that you might live for Him? Yes, He appears in so many ways Glorious, for all to see And if you look for God at all I hope you see Him in me.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Seems like you are a mad believer of god. Nice o see you around my friend. Have a great day and dont forget to be awesome.
@UncleJoe (8071)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Not mad! Happy!
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I am glad you see him in such things. You would seek him out in those and religious people.
If you believe in God than you knew he is inside of you. Inside of your heart. For God is love.
@UncleJoe (8071)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Not until you surrender your life to Him and invite Him in @jstory07
very lovely
@salonga (27969)
All creations are proofs that there is God .
@moondebi (1232)
• Bangalore, India
It depends on the individuals!