Another Question

How do I respond to someone's comment on what I wrote and how do I respond to someone else's post? I am seeing some of my friends here from the B site and when I click on their name, I am seeing lots of responses but can't see how I can comment. I hope we don't have to go all the way to the bottom of all the comments to respond. I'm really confused right now. I want to learn how to do this but it's very confusing to me, so far.
• Denmark
You have to move the mouse over the space under a post. Then you'll see the words: Respond / Like etc. The same with comments. I find this rather silly but obviously myLotters like it. You're not the first newbie to ask this.
@moffittjc (38269)
• Gainesville, Florida
Yeah, I'm one of those newbies that took a little while to figure this out myself! And you'll get a laugh out of this...I've been here over a month, and just yesterday I finally figured out what "myLot codes" are! I thought it was some numeric code you could enter to get bonus money or something! lol
@moffittjc I only found this out when someone posted about it LOL
@owlwings (38424)
• Cambridge, England
The invisible menus give a number of new users trouble but it does keep the page less messy and more readable and it becomes second nature, once you're used to it. I think that some phone and tablet browsers can't deal with the code that makes the menu appear and disappear, so they show it all the time.
@sishy7 (27736)
Glad you received the answer to your question now. I'm sure you'll get used to the layout soon enough. Ask away should you have any more questions.