Gall-bladder stone surgery!!

Lucknow, India
My girlfriend just called and told me that her mom's surgery has been scheduled this Sunday!! She has a stone in her gall-bladder which needs to be removed by surgery otherwise it can become a tumor too!! I wish all the luck to her mom!! Don't the name of surgery just scares you???
Nowadays , surgery isn't something to be scared of , if the surgeon has already been doing it for many years .
• Lucknow, India
True!! but on a personal level, you can understand that one will be nervous!!!
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
Actually it doesn't scare me you know why?? because I am a Doctor and tell your girlfriend's mother that this is no big surgery I mean it is for the person who is having but very good chances of success
• Lucknow, India
Oh thanks for the tip man!! I will definetely let her know!!
I had that surgery years ago, nothing to it.
• Lucknow, India
Oh .. Ok!! so, there are no side effects of it??
@amnabas (10314)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes surgeries are always frightening.
• Lucknow, India
Yeah!! And my girlfriend is very scared too!!
@ShyBear88 (18070)
The thought of surgery has never sacred me. I did have this surgery done after my son was born he was 12 weeks old. So it made recovery easy since I just finished recovering from a baby. It was a quick heal and Its almost been a year.