Does Oprah now know her sister? Or her dad?

I can't stand the image of Oprah crying on the site here. I was tempted to find out why she was crying. Hoping it had nothing to do with anything wrong on her end. Well,it turns out she has a sister bunny and her real father is now public knowledge. I would guess she has reasons to cry now right. Her mom would never tell her the name of her real father.
@Dalane (701)
You mean the man that raised her during her teenage years was not her biological father?
not from what i read her mom did not ever want to disclose her real dads name. Now a tabloid person has it which she will reveal after Oprah is told.
She found out who her Dad is and she found out she had a sister her mother gave up. the sister looked her up.
@gudheart (12752)
Oh never knew that. I am not a fan of hers to be honest but still must be really hard for her to finally know her real father.
Yes I sure do hope he is a good man and worthy of those tears she is crying.
I was wondering what that picture was about, now I know.
@bunnybon7 (36468)
• Holiday, Florida
all this media stuff needs to leave it be. I am sure she is mature enough to except how things are and move on. she has proved to be very wise with this so far. I imagine she has come to terms with it.
Her mom is selfish then . Oprah has the right to know who her real father is . It will complete her as a person if she will know .