Hair lost? Any home remedies? Any cures? Recommendations?

My hair is very thin and I have an oily scalp. Lately, I have been seeing hair lost when I shower and throughout the day my hair falls out! Any home remedies to make my hair grow out more? I am currently taking BIOTIN vitamins, but I see my nails growing but not my hair. Do you have any home remedies to cure hair lost?
@salonga (27955)
Fresh aloe vera gel will help you treat hair loss for sure.
Thanks I will try fresh aloe vera! I have a plant in my backyard!
If someone had a home remedy for hair loss, that person would be richer than Bill Gates!
Lol, true! I do have hair, just I'm stressed and it's falling out. :) Was curious if anyone is a scientist and plays around with different natural ingredients.
@Lucky15 (33698)
maybe some aloe vera sap?
Thanks I'll try it!
I have the same problem like you. Now I use the hair shampoo which doesn't contain the silicon. I must say that it works so well for me. My hair is not as oily as before. And most of importance, I found that my hair will lose less than before. I learned it via the net and it said that usually the hair shampoo will contain the silicon which makes your hair smoothy. But this chemical stuff makes you losing hair.