I Don't Want This Family Tree!

Well I have been thinking about family as I prepare for the holidays ahead. Growing up I had friends and neighbors who had me confused about who was related to who in their family. None were ever as confusing as Ray Stevens sings about. So here is my question. Do you know what your family tree looks like? Before you answer check out this one and tell me if you figure it out!
the most confusing song ever! but it is possible just use the diagram to help you!
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
I've never heard that song before..so confusing but it does make sense..so glad i know enough to never get involved with family..hahahah
@Rosekitty I was confused after 10 seconds of it.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Susan2015 so glad i know the law of the land..don't date family members..hahah
@Rosekitty Yes, that is just gross!!
@gudheart (12757)
I have never followed a family tree thing before. Not sure i want too lol
@msiduri (5757)
I've heard the song before. Cute. The family tree is complicated. I know some, would like to know more. As for meeting relatives, well...
@patgalca (14257)
• Orangeville, Ontario
That song was too funny. I think my husband's family could end out like that as everyone in the area he lives in are either Gallants or Arsenaults. His mother's maiden name is now the married name of all of his three sisters. As far as I know no one actually married someone related to them but perhaps if they dug deep enough... Things have started to get confusing with the next generation. It's stories like the one in the song that proves that marrying someone who is a lot older or younger actually can make a difference. Check out my recent post about my mother's grandfather.
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I looked up my family tree and found a lot of my ancestors still hanging from it!
I do to a point, but not tons back no
@Robert57 (71)
• Adrian, Missouri
I remember this song growing up. My hometown was filled completely with relatives of mine, This song had much to do with traveling to distant towns for dates. Thanks Bernie for sharing it. I had plumb forgotten.
@sugartoes (39231)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I don't worry about things as that cause I have none & that takes all the questions out as well as everything else there is about family
Funny song, I like genealogy, but grow tired of it quickly.