When I block your calls...

@Trensue (5247)
That simply means that I am working and I can not talk to you. The message you get if you bother to listen actually tells you when I will be available. No, it does not let you leave a message. I explain this at least once a week and still I get whining. Sorry, I am not connect to a cell phone. I have a live. I know it has nothing to do with all of you, but does anyone feel my pain.
This is why I don't often make a call because who knows whether the people I am calling are available to pick up the call or not? Most of the time I like to send SMS because they can read it when they have free time. It is not bothering. In fact today most of the calls are from the scams only.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Why not just turn off the ringer and let it go to message? If I'm too busy, I don't answer calls, but I let folks leave messages. I never block anything.
I do not answer the phone if I am busy,