Something is Going on in Paris

@norcal (3272)
Nevada City, California
I am seeing Breaking News on MSNBC. There is some kind of police action going on there related to a suspect in Friday's attacks. There has been gunfire and two officers hurt. A suspect is holed up in an apartment building.
Yes, it's going on since this morning 4:30 am French time. It's in the area of St.Denis the police has evacuated fifteen people as they have found a terrorist base. Two people have been killed. I am watching the French news live.
@norcal (3272)
• Nevada City, California
That was 7:30 pm last night for us in California
@norcal (3272)
• Nevada City, California
@LadyDuck aww poor pup.
@norcal I have seen a photo, he was a cute pup.
I hope they catch the suspect and, nobody else will be hurt, those people are sick.
• Preston, England
@norcal the reports say at least one suspect blew herself up - hope no one else was caught in the blast
@Robert57 (71)
• Adrian, Missouri
It's sad about the two Police Officers. I am glad they evacuated the area successfully and It is my hope and prayer that they catch all of the suspects for trial. Here is the story.
SAINT-DENIS, France (AP) — A woman wearing an explosive suicide vest blew herself up Wednesday as heavily armed police tried to storm a suburban Paris apartment where the suspected mastermind of last week's gun and bomb rampage was believed to be holed up,
@norcal (3272)
• Nevada City, California
Now they are saying that they are pretty sure they did kill Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the "mastermind" behind the attacks. I guess it was so messy they have to wait for DNA test to be sure.
• Lucknow, India
Yes, they identified that few of the people behind the attacks are in that apartment and they raided it pre-dawn!!
@Lucky15 (33713)
Hope the two officers are ok. And catch thosee responsible