Do you use a Wrist Watch?

@shshiju (10308)
Cochin, India
In modern world everybody uses mobile and lot of facilities in it including date and time. But some of us still uses watches. Watches may categorized as Gents and Ladies watch. Special models of digital , analogue, etc.are available in market. Chain watches and strap watches are commonly used by people. Modern LED watches are attractive.Branded Expensive watches come with added facilities and luxury.Models and Cinema Heros poses for the Watch Ad. I think drivers and employees prefer a watch as their personal thing. Ironically mobile had come in the shape of watch. Time is precious and how do you find it?
I always wear my wrist watch, I do not care to have with me my cell phone all the time, but I want to know which time it is all the time.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
Your country is best known for branded watches.
@shshiju Yes, watches, army knives and cuckoo clocks.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
@LadyDuck But it is little costly.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@shshiju,Generally I don't use wrist watch.My cellphone tells me time.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
For Gents its convenient to take cell phones for checking time. In case of women it is little difficult
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@shshiju Yes,my mom uses her wrist watch.
I always wear a wrist watch, at least it doesn't have to be charged and only a quick flick of the wrist is needed to read the time. It is also "hands free". If I'm sitting at the computer, I look at the time on the taskbar, or maybe glance at a clock in the room. Checking time on a phone is fine if your browsing on it, or it's sitting on the table on front of you. However for those of us who may be out working in the garden, doing DIY, or other active stuff, possibly with dirty hands, it's inconvenient to try pulling a phone out of a pocket or fiddling with the keys to power on the display.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
That's a point . But dirt and sweat will damage your watch.
@shshiju I never seem to have that problem because I always buy watches with a stainless steel case and bracelet. However rubber straps can be damaged by sweat and sometimes only last a year.
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
I feel incomplete without a wrist watch, so I have it on all the time...I have an old wrist watch gifted to me by my uncle for my 15th birthday which is still in running condition, although I dont use it now. I like wrist watches..
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
That nice. Gifts from beloved one is always special
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
@shshiju Yes of course if a watch is gifted by someone special you would want to keep it forever !
• Abuja, Nigeria
Watches arent that expensive again big thanks to the asian markets for making it an affordable devices.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
how is the price in your market ?
@ridingbet (47049)
a wrist watch with a second hand is part of the uniform of health care providers, specifically nurses. I have 3 which I alternately use every duty day.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
I think it's needed for your duty.
I wear a wrist watch. I have a few cheap ones that don't go any more but the one I have at the moment is going well.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
That's true watches are available in cheap rates in lot of online stores. thanks to china market also.
In fact there will be less people want to wear a watch as they have the mobile phone. But due to the development of the technology, I think Android wear will become popular one day. Right now I have a watch but actually it doesn't work like a watch for me. It can count my steps everyday and I can use it to pay for the public traffic. It is more like a degital device for me.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
Your country is famous for different kinds of electronic gadgets.
@Bella128 (2480)
I have a smart watch that I use now and then. I like it because it tracks my steps and I can also who is calling or messaging me on it.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
How will it track your steps you mean count
I wear my wrist watch when I go out only.
@shshiju (10308)
• Cochin, India
strap or chain and what color and which brand?
@moondebi (1220)
• Bangalore, India
I do, but not always.
@Micmac (7701)
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't bother..depends if I feel like wearing it on my wrist.
I haven't had one in years. I am very guilty of just using my cellphone for the time lol.
@birjudanak (7158)
most of professional person wear watches while going office because its make some show that you are perfect person and its also show some personality.