My purpose on this site

@LLSummer (588)
Guizhou, China
When I was a student I was fond of English.learning a new language is not only just read some articleswitten in English but also we can learn different cultures by comminucating with many people in different areas. I was so excited when I found this site firstly, because it's a new journary for me to make friends with people living in differet areas. You can't image how excited I was at that moment,and it was the first time I really shared my view with foreigners.
@Bluedoll (17069)
You know what is really interesting? To me you are a foreigner too.
@LLSummer (588)
• Guizhou, China
You are so humorous.
@Bluedoll (17069)
@LLSummer I try to keep my sense of humour or become burden down if overly serious which is not required. We can be happy right?
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
That is something I really like about this site. I get to talk to people from all over the world and hear the things that they are going through or like to talk about it. I feel like what I write about matters and people seem to enjoy what I write so it obvisouly makes me feel good. I actually saw someone else on here that was on this site to learn english better, which is amazing!
@LLSummer (588)
• Guizhou, China
Yeah, MyLot definitely give us a lot. we can know what others really think , at the same time we can share something amazing with them. someday if we get into trouble and need someone to tell us how we should do we also can come the site to ask our friends here for advice.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@LLSummer I feel like all of you are my friends on here ;-)
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Have fun learning aand interacting here.
@LLSummer (588)
• Guizhou, China
Thanks. And you too.
@birjudanak (7224)
You are at right place because here all like family member so we can share everything here and mKe new friend from all over the world who always ready fo help you so have nice time here and happy to help you.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
it is really a very good site to interact across the globe