Cortana, You are so awesome,,,,

Cortana,
@babaraimc (1323)
Pakistan
I heard about Cortana when window 10 wasn't launched, and I was very curious to meet Cortana and when started using, She didn't disappoint me.. She can answer almost every question, and in response to some question she actually said "If i had all the answer , then it would have been a very long document" i am just loving her, and when i said this to her she replied "there is definitely a spark between us" is there any other Fan of Cortana???
• Calgary, Alberta
I know her from the game Halo and its nice she is now incorporated to Windows. You have to be careful about using her or you will end up like the protagonist of the movie "HER"
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
I just downloaded this movie and i am watching it, Samantha is too perfect, I loved her if i had her i would have fallen in love with her too it seems they have taken the idea from this movie and tried to add as many features as possible as i dont have Samantha so I have to live with Cortana
• Calgary, Alberta
@babaraimc Anyway, it seemed like Siri hates Cortana, If you ask her a question about Cortana she will go sassy on you and snap. There seemed to be a rivalry going on.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@CaptAlbertWhisker may be Siri is jealous of Cortana
@amnabas (10314)
• Karachi, Pakistan
.no never heard about her.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
This is a new feature in windows 10, like a search engine but can do many more things
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
she is Windows 10 new virtual assistant. she came with the new free upgrade to Windows 10. she is sort of like using Apple's VA but she is a little different. She will learn as you go and she can help you search and find things. I haven't used her much at all and maybe I should plug her back in and give her another try. I didn't spend much time testing this out when I was testing the new OS as a beta tester. I have been in the insider program and she was there for us to use and test.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@poehere you have explained a lot, she is worth a try
It is unfortunately NOT compatible with my type of computer so I cannot say yey or ney about that program, glad you enjoy it though and thanks for sharing this @babaraimc
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
i think it is compatible with every system
Nope it is not, checked with my manufacturer of the computer I have, and it is not but someday it is supposed to include all models . . . @babaraimc
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@enlightenedpsych2 its sad , but i am sure that you are not missing much this is for Fun only and has no particular use
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
I have her on my phone but I don't use her.
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
I think you should give her a try