Looking for some useful apps to install in my smartphone.

I recently purchased a Lenovo smartphone that runs on Android platform and after installing some necessary apps like pdf reader and web browsers, I was looking for some more useful apps which are being used by majority of people while they are mobile. I am mainly looking for utility apps and I am not at all interested in gaming which drains the phone battery.
@moondebi (1227)
• Bangalore, India
You can install e-commerce websites.
Website can be installed? Or if there are any apps for those websites which can be installed.
I installed one called Currency XE, a currency converter that lets you convert to many different currencies at the same time. I also installed one called tripit which was really useful for travel itineraries.
@JadePlatypus Thanks! I feel both of the apps are going to come in handy for anyone who has to do a lot of traveling. I for example travel quite a bit of late.
@Yar_Joey (3312)
I have the dictionary installed as app.
This one sounds quite useful and I've to check this out. There are many typical words that I have to deal with from time to time.
@UmiNoor (3439)
Since I'm a movie buff, I have IMDB app. I also installed the Wikipedia app for information. WhatsApp is also on my tablet so I can keep in touch with my family. These are some of the most important apps for me.
I already have whatsapp installed but Wikipedia app sounds like a good one and I am going to have it installed. Thanks!
@cahaya1983 (10165)
If you're interested in productivity apps then you might like Evernote (if you're not using it already). I find it very useful for note-taking and list making.
@Missmwngi (9636)
• Nairobi, Kenya
What about googling some and see what you would need