Beware of Spys

@UncleJoe (8531)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I’m sure most posters here know about the tracking cookies. All of the adds are encrypted with them. These allow consumer investigating companies to track everywhere you go on the internet. For a long time, I wasn’t aware of cookies, virus’s, and malware because I’m self-taught. I didn’t have a clue that there were folks out there being paid to send harmful encryptions to my computer. I can tell you from experience that it was quite difficult for a man of my age trying to learn a whole new field while my PC was constantly telling me how stupid I was! It drove me nuts! Thankfully, I now have the best of programs for virus and malware, that I use once a day to keep things humming along. However, I also have a program that I run every time I come out of any social media. This one is called, “Superantispyware” that finds all of those tracking cookies. When you get too many in your PC and don’t clean them out, it will bog down and misbehave on you. If you don’t have it, you can get it free, at C-NET. Sure hopes this helps somebody because I have a lot of other things to do. LOL But I have thought about posting it to make sure everyone here was protected.
@babaraimc (1339)
• Pakistan
thanks for the suggestion,
@Katlynn (378)
I have used Superantispyware for a long time and have been very pleased with it.
@cahaya1983 (9491)
I don't use Superantispyware but looks like they got a high rating on CNET and lots of downloads. Thanks for sharing!
I dont know, sounds like it might have been made by Troll Inc