Snow totals

@Trensue (5253)
I sent a picture to a friend of my house and yard and then I sent a picture of the horse barn which is a 100 yards the other direction. He was shocked. I have a couple feet of snow and the horse barn a couple inches. His reply was classic. Did you make God mad or something.? Nope. I live where ski resorts make snow. I happen of live near the mouth of a canyon. And all night as they make snow for the slopes the wind carries over and down the canyon and promptly into my yard. A few years ago someone challenged us on the theory about why our house had excessive snow. We went skiing and let helium balloons go and they floated and floated and floated right over our house. I am deep in the white stuff.
@gr8nana6 (2190)
I bet it can be a bit of a bother at times.
Hi there, we are too far away from Alpine Valley Ski Resort which started to have to make their own snow as Mother nature only offered cold not precipitation to make into her own beautiful snowflake art ! none flurried over this way so it twas a California Christmas
@CRanney (443)
• Wingham, Ontario
oh my goodness really! Here in Ontario its pouring buckets of rain. In fact Ryan just came in from going to the store and looks drentched. I'm almost hoping for snow :)
I wonder what would happen if you complained to the council (or governing body or whatever)? I'm sure it wouldn't be worth your trouble but I still wonder what they'd say.
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
Sooner you than me. I could do without that.