Packers vs Vikings this weekend.

Banks, Oregon
As pitiful as the Packers have played the last 3 weeks, they have another chance this weekend to take over the division and, get things back on track as they play their toughest division rival and, current leaders of the division, the Minnesota Vikings. I want this win in the worst way and, the Packers are more than capable of winning this game, they are going to have to change some things, defenses have gotten wise to them and, they don't have the speed to out run anyone, another thing is their defense needs to step up again, where have they been the last 3 weeks?
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I can only hope they turn things around. I have no idea where their minds have been these past few weeks but they better step up. That's all I have to say about that....
Yeah, it's to the point, where it's now or never, if they don't win this one, we will likely end up fighting for a wild card spot.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 yeah I'm not all that educated on how all that works, so I feared you were going to say that!