Remember the homeless during the holidays.

Banks, Oregon
If you have anything in your kitchen or in your closet you don't want take it to your local Salvation Army. I am sure there are plenty of people that can use the stuff, some of the main things, they could use right now are hat's, gloves, scarfs, blankets, also if you see someone asking for money and, you have a little extra, give it to them, it could be the difference in whether or not they eat that day, the homeless doesn't choose to be homeless, they are there for various reasons beyond their control for the most part and, it could easily happen to any of us. Most stores will also have a angel tree, where you can pick out a kid to buy a present for and, don't forget the bell ringers. I once did that job and, one of the best experiences of my life. I met a lot of nice people.
@VivaLaDani13 (16259)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I'm constantly giving clothes. books, old toys away to those Salvo stores. It annoys me when people throw good stuff like that in the bin.
That is nice of you and, me too.
I hope your holiday's are as good to you as you are to them. I have a friend that moved in her own unit on monday. She lived in the shelter over two years and finally they placed her.
Glad to hear your friend was able to get into her own place and, I hope you have great holiday season too
@Lucky15 (33700)
This would be agreat idea for holidays. Aside from giving sime to carollers
Yes, don't forget carolers.
@T_gray (7898)
• Salina, Kansas
I like participating in the angel tree. I don't do it every year but I did it when I was younger a lot. I'll give to the bell ringers when I have some spare change.
Same I always like buying a present for a kid, that will actually appreciate it and, I do too.