These Women are Stark Raving Mad

By Miki
@Micmac (9435)
Who shot the arrow at the hiking men? What are the women so riled up? Why are they sacrificing and eating people? Why are they so scantily clad? Are they insane? Why do they hold a family captive in their secret abode? These intriguing questions will be answered when you watch the adventure movie: CANNIBAL WOMEN IN THE AVOCADO JUNGLE OF DEATH
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
Now that one I will really never watch. That sounds a bit too sick for my taste and I do lover horror movies and gory stuff but not that much. The closest I got to this one was when a plane when down in the middle of winter and people were dying. They did cut them up and put the meat on the wings of the plane to dry out and eat. I think this is how they did this one. That was sick enough for me and this really tops that one.
@Micmac (9435)
@poehere That one you saw sounds horribly gory. After I watched this movie, it made me want to stay away from avocados. It was sick, stupid, gross and degrading. The movie is a spoof on the feminist movement and women's rights, but they made an overblown mockery of this topic.
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
@Micmac That is so bad. Speaking of avocados I never could eat them because I was always allergic to them. But right after my daughter was born I was asked to make guacamole for dinner. When I was mashing them, adding the tomatoes and onions to this I had a feeling I had seen this before. It looked just like new born baby poop. I am so sorry to say this but I get your point on staying away from them.
@Micmac (9435)
@poehere Now that you've mentioned baby poop, I will never want to see or come near to an avocado!
• Preston, England
the title alone makes me think this is going to be nuts
@Micmac (9435)
@arthurchappell Let me tell you, it was the most inane movie I've seen...piranha cannibal women on a rampage sacrificing men.. The jokes were too lame.
• Preston, England
@Micmac Dan Ackroyd did a very funny comedy film called Amazon Women On The Moon which was probably inspired by this
@Micmac (9435)
@arthurchappell Haven't heard of that one. lol.. sounds just as crazy as this one.
I am sure that I never watched this, but from what you write, it's not something that I would like to watch.
@Micmac (9435)
@LadyDuck The movie is a spoof comedy horror meant to poke fun at the feminist movement and women's lib. When I saw the funny title, I watched it anyway, but I didn't laugh the whole time. It was just a grating, brainless movie all the way through.
@Micmac Seen this way it's not a so great movie after all.
@Micmac (9435)
@LadyDuck It is one to be missed..I rate it 1/2 star! The 1/2 is for the attractive Adrienne Barbeau. I couldn't say much for Bill Maher and Shannon Tweed, both of them were wasted.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Scarry discusting Cannibal ? Eating person?? Ewww im scared what these movie about is these old film or new?
@Micmac (9435)
@kepweng Yes, it's an old 1989 film. It's not gory, no violence in the film, just a crazy, no - brainer with lame jokes and bad acting.