Have You Ever Been The Scorn?

@tallawah (8273)
Kingston, Jamaica
You probably use a different term, but I'm sure the facts are the same. Here is an organisation. There are various officers; President or Chairman, Secretary or Treasurer, and the Scorn. The Scorn is not announced. The election of Scorn is secret. All votes are kept secret. One of the members is going to be the Scorn. The Scorn is never listened to, ridiculed, ignored, by passed, talked about. The Scorn can raise a hand to speak but go unseen. The Scorn can speak, but go unheard. Every organisation has a Scorn. Some are more obvious than others.
I've never heard or read about anything like that. Strange customs in Jamaica! :-) I've definitely never been a scorn.
@tallawah (8273)
• Kingston, Jamaica
If you join groups there is usually someone everyone is against. "Finish talking so I can say 'no'" types. It keeps groups together.