I knew Bubblews was going to end very soon!

@rhpinc (1327)
Santa Barbara, California
I had been writing for them for a while, then out of the blue, hundreds of people were being band, not paid, and more. Then Bubblews came out with a public apology letter that said they were not paying people for there work if made before November 14th 2014. It made me sad, cuz I saw the downfall immediately. I in response to this deleted my work, saving it all before I did, and then wrote my own Apology letter. A few weeks later, they went down permanently! It sucks they went down, because the platform was a really cool one to use. However scamming is a big nono for me, and so I am happy to see then go!
When Ethical and Moral practices go south along with all the other things it is bound to destroy a site. Bubbs management did this to themselves. I feel sick for all those who stuck their neck out to give Bubbs the benefit of the doubt after that Christmas surprise or 2014.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I honestly don't know why so many stuck around, It was a clear sign!!!
@LeaPea2417 (21014)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@rhpinc I often wondered why some people stuck around for so long.
@rhpinc @LeaPea2417 I stuck around a long time after the 'Christmas Surprise of 2014 mostly to try and believe that they had some integrity left and were trying to get back on track. The last straw was the 'watered down rules' and deafening silence other than Tyler who turned into a bit of a pickle prickler.
@RonElFran (892)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
I think Bubblews planted the seeds of their own demise by the unethical way it treated writers. When the crunch came for them, most of the people who could have helped the site survive had nothing but antipathy toward them.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
Really well said .... I though they were going to be wonderful, and then poof, like your lungs on continuance of smoke, went bad...
@yalul070 (1751)
• Manila, Philippines
this is so true. they even summarily executed Asians and called all of them fraud, when many of us had no ill intentions and just wanted the site to prosper.
@Namelesss (1388)
@yalul070 I really wish they had let me do the talking for them. Their language skills left a lot to be desired. :(
There were some things I did like about the site, it did have some nice aesthetics for sure
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
It was a good place to share....
@rhpinc well I more so meant in comparison to here. it was prettier, more visually appealing. this is more simplistic, and is actually easier to use than it was, once you get used to it
@Jessicalynnt Yes I liked all the pictures on there. But this is more fun.
They didn't do us right. I lost a big chunk of money.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I know how you feel ... I lost in the hundreds...
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@ivyparkgirl That is not too bad though, no matter the outcome, I hope we do well here. Do you make good here?
@chance216 (277)
I missed the whole thing, I joined about a month before they closed. Looks like I came to the party too late :(
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
They had a really good program, but shame on them either way ....
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@cacay1 I love referral programs as long as they are active. I find it hard to get people signed up in the 1st place, and when they do but do no work, it sucks.... :)
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@ivyparkgirl I did, but when I did, is when they stopped paying....
It was the end of the site when they would not pay all the money to us.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
You should see the BBB reviews, that probably what ended them too...
@cacay1 (33003)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rhpinc That's right.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Glad i never had to go through what all of you had to..I never left here..myLot will be the only one for me..
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I work with several sites, and it makes me sad to see when they go BOOM!
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@Rosekitty I signed up with my lot a long time ago, but realized they were not paying at the moment, so I also worked on many other sites, and logged in here all the time, then became active when I realized that they were paying again :)
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@rhpinc that is good to know, but i guess we never crossed paths back then
I am very glad to know they are over and done with for ever I hope. I also am glad that people are still talking about it so no one will forget the monster that site turned out to be.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I am 100% in agreement with you. Some say just let it go and move on, I say you can't do that without the reminder, so we do not fall into the same trap again ...
The concept was good, the execution was a disaster. In the end, payouts were a small percentage of the original, and that was if you were lucky enough to get paid. Scammers and mismanagement ruined it all.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
So true, and well said. Glad you are here on myLot :)
It was a nice place to write when it first started.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I totally agree! If it wasn't for them turning to scam scum, I would still be there writing away :)
@srisahara (4147)
yes, bubblews is really make more people sad. The site is really worst was I knew. I hope all of member of bubblews will move on immeditely. It is online business, we can't do anything when the site was gone...
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
So true, but it sucks for those who missed out on there hundreds or more....
@srisahara (4147)
@rhpinc You are right, but we are rally can't anything but angry and disappointed. I think it is not useful to do. Let it go...and looking for another site...
@srisahara (4147)
@ivyparkgirl Kelly, you are very lucky...get money from bubblews. Unfortunately, I do not get money at all....
@cacay1 (33003)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I missed Bubblews and friends there...
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I do to, but I love it here now, so here I shall stay :)
@cacay1 (33003)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rhpinc At least there is a consolation through a site like my Lot that could allow us to pour out our sentiments with the closure of Bubblews. All writers there scatter in different sites.
@akalinus (17213)
@cacay It seems that there are a lot of us Bubblers on this site. I hope it does not go the way of other writing sites.
@KnehKnah (3472)
Even if I saw it coming too, I still hoped it will not. I held on, until its last.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
Who hopes something will be a scam?
@KnehKnah (3472)
I guess no one, because B looked great the 1st day I was there, my dear @rhpinc . It just suddenly became different when the plagiarizers & scammers did their job so well! Tsk!
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@KnehKnah Shame on them plagiarizers. I hate people that cheat like that :(
@antonbunot (9486)
• Calgary, Alberta
Thank God, I was never banned by Bubblews . . and all my redemptions were paid except the amount of $33.75 in my bank . .
@KnehKnah (3472)
Besides, why will B ban a kind & happy person like you, my friend? You are just one of a few. Banning you from anywhere is a big mistake!
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
That's is still a good amount to lose out on :(
• Calgary, Alberta
@KnehKnah Thank you . . that is so sweet to read . . I am
Happy that you found your way here
Yes, it is nice that you found your way here too.
@LeaPea2417 (21014)
• Toccoa, Georgia
As I have been saying a lot lately, the site was great in the beginning with great potential , and it was so sad when it went down hill.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I was sad, angered, and happy about the whole thing. Scammers should always leave the scene. We do not need those scum around....
@alberello75 (17911)
• Genova, Italy
Well, sometimes Bubblews not pay, partly because it had zero tolerance of any of our lack of respect of the rules of its TOS. However, in the end hardly anyone was going to pay!
Well, at least they admitted to not planning on paying peops. I haven't been on there working and expecting anything for about a year and a half. Glad they are gone and wish and hope that people can get past it and move on soon.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
It is hard to get past when you loose out on over a 100 bucks!
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
They didn't just admit it, they tried to keep that scam going for as long as they could, before ending completely....
@rhpinc ...That's right! And now, as far as I am concerned, they are crooks.
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
I guess most of the members knew that the site was going to fold up since a long time but a few die hard members hoped for the best because of all the hard work they had put in and because of the money that was due to them !
@UmiNoor (3526)
Most are just hopeful that things will turn around. Even though it was easy to earn there, I was always anxious writing on the site especially after I pressed the redeem button because I'm not sure whether payment will get to me or not.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@UmiNoor Sometimes taking chances is ok. Sometimes if you don't, you may lose out. Did you lose anything there?
@UmiNoor (3526)
@rhpinc I didn't lose much except for my time and effort. They still owe me around $200 and in my country, that is quite a large amount. I could buy a smartphone with that amount or go on a vacation somewhere near. It could have also helped me with 4 months' worth of petrol!
@softbabe44 (5901)
• Vancouver, Washington
That's so true some didn't see it coming.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
I do not see how they didn't, soon as a site says we won't be paying once, they will do it again or shut down...
• Vancouver, Washington
@rhpinc They just weren't into it the important things went out the window.
@rhpinc (1327)
• Santa Barbara, California
@softbabe44 So true ...