I Am Not an Ap

@tallawah (9130)
Kingston, Jamaica
I was walking down the road when this car passed, the occupants making a bag of noise as if they'd travelled for days searching for me. I recognised them as acquaintances I hadn't seen for years. They had been going to XY when they saw me, and decided I had Use. They needed a document signed. Seeing me on the road was lucky for them. I told them that firstly, I didn't have my stamper, and secondly, there was a companion document they had to have. They said they would soon come. I told them I had somewhere to go. They should check me tomorrow at 9. This was not convenient for Them. 2 pm was convenient for Them. It was NOT convenient for me. They demanded my cell number, I gave it, then went where I was going. At 2 pm they called. Alas, my phone was, (as usual) on silent. They called again, and I shut off the phone. At about 6 pm I noticed the dozen missed calls from them. They needed a 'signing' ap now. I would do. Alas, I am not an Ap. I exist. I have a life. I have things to do which are far more important to me than signing their documents. As may be assumed 9 am was NOT convenient to them so I haven't seen them since. They probably got another signing Ap.
• Uzbekistan
You have your principles!
@tallawah (9130)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Yes, but also...I really exist. I am not just a function...
• Uzbekistan
@tallawah That's a good arttitude.
@tallawah (9130)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@MALUSE there is a difference between running into someone at the supermarket that you haven't seen for years, exchanging numbers, getting in contact, going out, and then btw you have a use...and a car driving down a road the occupants happening to see you and you have a use...
I think this has posted twice. I gather from what I am reading that this is something like what we call a Notary Public. They need your signature and stamp they need to meet your hours.
@tallawah (9130)
• Kingston, Jamaica
yeah...I can sign things...so that is my use, if you don't need anything to sign, you drive pass.