Sweba Testing

@tallawah (8596)
Kingston, Jamaica
I tried to join this site which...it is Believed...is the New Incarnation of Bubblews. I tried to join using my provider and was told I would be sent a code...which I was not sent. Okay. I tried again. New name, new email...AND I used an American Proxy Server. I am now logged in. I have posted a 'Sweeb'. I seem to have gotten 1c. I don't know the redemption or rules...they aren't particularly noticable. In fact...I don't see any rules... I think I've hit the nerve!
hi do you think that @Arvind and @ jason are the new owners of a new site? wow no I don't think I want to be involved again ever.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I think so....it is clearly a scam...btw I now have 2c
@tallawah wow a whole 2 cents it sure does sound like Dixit is at it again u gh nope Im not going to sign up lol
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Hatley I now have 2.7c! Yippeeeeee!
@boiboing (12577)
• Northampton, England
Surely they would not be so stupid as to try the same trick again? Hang on, this is Jason and Arvind we're talking about. There's no end to how stupid and devious they'd be.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Well, think of most con men, they keep doing the same thing...what is so provocative is the hidden nature of the names of the owners and where they are.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I will be watching for your posts about Sweeba with interest. It will be interesting to learn if it is the new Bubblews via a Sweeble name change.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I think it may be...same kind of glitches....
• Byhalia, Mississippi
Yes they are the owners..but everyone except Arvind is showing working other places on Jason is co-owner but he works at Hamilton Insurance company too. Tyler and Kevin work at Le Tote, Mia and Ria work at FWD.US. Most of them found new jobs over the summer. Only the members were kept in the dark, working for imaginary pennies that they knew they would not pay...they can keep their app...as far as I am concerned.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The only reason I joined is to be able to 'report'...sort of like a spy....I can't imagine getting $5.00 for writing, "It is a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the weather is sweet. Makes me want to move my dancing feet."
@Bella128 (2480)
I just saw this and was trying to figure out who owned it. It's not publicly registered.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
there are 68 members...and it seems to be...YOU KNOW WHO...
@tallawah so you cannot keep a good con -artist down lol.
@Bella128 (2480)
@tallawah Ugh I don't know if I want to put my energy into that... I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious though!
@koopharper (6284)
Interesting to see where this leads.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
This has got to be them. I posted a 'sweeb' got 1c in my bank. Went to post another...the same sweeb was posted twice...(despite typing four hundred other words). I tried for my 3rd...and can't get it to post. The site is glitchy, and tricky and New Born.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@tallawah uh huh
Is Sweeba scam? Sweeba Review. Sweeba is a new social media site that pays members to post and interact with different people from around the world.
@tallawah Sounds so much like an incarnation of Bubblews. Keep digging we're all curious.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
I am confused. Do you mean you are not in the US? I can't join as the app does not work in the UK. I don't want to though. I want Sue Greenwood to win her lawsuit or do a fantastic Sweet thing here. I went and researched. You don't need a proxy US server to join. I just did to see if I could figure it out. Looks like a complicated tsu. I did find this. The site is worth $10.
View sweeba.com - Free traffic, earnings, ip, location, rankings report about sweeba.com
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
My URL ... my address...my server ... is in...Jamaica. I could not join. I was not sent a verification code. So I logged in from the US.. You are from the U.K. that is also First World.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Join via a non UK proxy server...pop in proxy server in a search bar...pick one.
Keep us posted.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I'll be giving a minute by minute report... I'm going to come off now...I'll pop on tomorrow morning...see if I made 3c!!!!
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@ivyparkgirl I have to get back there and see if it works
@bookbar (1614)
• Sudbury, England
@tallawah Be very wary...the owner of this site is using 'proxy services, it is registered in Morocco but,with hosting in the US,... also using a service to hide their personal/company details. Owner address DomainsByProxy.com 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309 , source:.scamner.com
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I am sure it is owned by Dixit and Jason. I am using a proxy server...soon use Tors to log on...
@UmiNoor (3496)
I checked Sweeba.com IP address and it seems to originate from San Francisco. Could it be the duo is up to it again? Can't find the owner's information on the website and don't know where the TOS or the rules are. The website looks nice and very easy to navigate but it seems so suspicious. I would tread carefully.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Oh...yes definately Uminoor! I am walking on eggs...
Hmm well I think I am gonna pass. I need to make money not a few cents. I am here mostly for fun. If I can earn some money, great!
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I have just logged on; my 2.7c is still there. I posted a short sweeb...I now have .3.7c. You know, and I know that I will either never make the pay out...or the site will go down before I reach it...
@hereandthere (31110)
do you also use american proxy servers on other sites?
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Whenever I feel that the site might be a little prejudiced against 'foreigners' I use a US proxy server
@tallawah they never find out and you still get paid?
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I very often use proxy servers...when I feel or know that if I'm 4th world, I'll be ripped.
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I joined up out of curiosity and it does seem quite odd. It's full of people who are spouting off about how great the site is because they can earn money there... It does seem that people will happily believe anything if they thing they'll make a few pennies on the way
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I am not inviting anyone to join...I know it's scam...the hidden owners, the fact that a sentence or photo gets $$ is ridiculous.
@tallawah (8596)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@tallawah now I'm having trouble posting my little sweebs...ahhhh...feels just like the old Bub
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
@tallawah I only joined because I was curious, I certainly don't intend to actually get involved in the site. It just seems too much of a coincidence that the site is so similar in name to Sweeble...