Starting fresh!

I just signed up here this morning. I haven't had a terrible amount of time to poke around as I have been busy. Now that the kids are in bed, I am able to dig a little deeper and see what this is all about. This is not my first foray into a paid writing site, but I am still pretty new to the whole concept compared to others. I was a member of a recently closed site for just about 2 years, though the last year I have not done much. I see some profile pictures and screen names I recognize. And I am sure I will come across more.
@esfes025 (435)
• Elkhart, Indiana
Welcome to MyLot
Thanks! It is nice to see some recognizable faces.
You will find many more of those as you go along. But what is important is that you participate actively regardless of who your friends are or who you know already. Welcome to myLot.
Thanks for the tips! I do think I will like it here!
@Blondie2222 (22588)
You will get to know and like this site. People here are very nice and the administrative team gets right back to your questions and doesn't leave you waiting for days. It's a wonderful place to be, so welcome!
That is great to hear! It certainly does look good and it seems to be a lot of traffic.
@valmnz (12744)
• New Zealand
Welcome, I'm sure you will recognise many of us here. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do.
welcome to mylot! yepperz, no doubt yer gonna run 'cross some familiar faces 'n hopefully find some more folks ya enjoy visitin' with.
@slund2041 (3375)
Welcome! I Hope you enjoy MyLot as much as you did Bubblews.
Welcome to Mylot
@birjudanak (7293)
like you lots of here but you are here again is great,i think you are know this site very well because i am new here so just dont think else just posting and sharing your interesting thoughts so we can learn something new and make friends.
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
This is small world. You will find similar faces in many of the sites. Welcome to this site. Wish you a nice journey here.
@sishy7 (27598)
Welcome aboard! I remember you from the other site. I hope you will enjoy it here.