Special Day Tomorrow

Marion, Kansas
I was on the phone a lot today, and therefore not here much. My shed is finished!! And . . . since they had to make a trip up the road a piece, they wondered if they could bring it to me about ten days early? Yipee! Of course they can. I am looking forward to having a special place for all of my sewing notions. I will probably not work out there in extreme conditions, but I definitely will be able to sort and organize fabric and yarn. I was just wishing for something like this to happen. Hubby will be glad to get my stuff that is in his shed into mine. You KNOW what I will be doing tomorrow. Guess it will not be shopping.
@Elizaby (3436)
• Pensacola, Florida
Enjoy your shed and arranging things tomorrow. Hope the weather cooperates.
• Marion, Kansas
The weather is okay. I have another crisis happening, but that will be my first post today.
@slund2041 (3414)
I hope you do not work to hard. It is good that you have a building for your crafts now. I think you need WiFi in it too, with a laptop of tablet. We would not want you to forget about us here at MyLot. Have fun arranging your crafts in your building.
• Marion, Kansas
I will have to see if my wi fi reaches that far, you are right. I have both a laptop and tablet I can use if it does.
@slund2041 (3414)
@GardenGerty Leave it to me to suggest WiFi. I think I am a bit addicted. You can checkout Mylot from there, but I also enjoy watching Netflix, Hulu Plus or listening to Pandora while working on crafts.
So you will have your own little craft cabin, sounds nice! Enjoy getting it all set up.
• Marion, Kansas
I will enjoy being able to shut and lock the door so no one (hubby) can put his tools etc. in there and leave them.
@GardenGerty I don't blame you, its a great idea, and much much more then the equivalent to the man cave-you'll need to post a sign no boys allowed!
Well, happy day for you. Good. Enjoy!
• Marion, Kansas
I already have a "crisis" here and it is not even 7 in the morning.
@GardenGerty ..Glad that was two days ago and hope you got it all under control.
cleaning organizing and more cleaning?
• Marion, Kansas
Always cleaning, it is perpetual.
@GardenGerty it totally is. It like buying TP....
@Lucky15 (33669)
Having your own working place is heaven.
• Marion, Kansas
It will be. I can sort and organize and have fabric on shelves.
@amnabas (9988)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I am very bad at guessing i hope you have a good day coming up.
• Marion, Kansas
No guesses required. I have ordered a shed for my sewing and crafting materials and it is being delivered today.
@shshiju (9535)
• Cochin, India
If you enjoying , you must have a GOOD DAY
Nice that you will have your own "women's cave".