The ups and downs of marriage

By Miki
@Micmac (8462)
In New Zealand, poor Victoria is having a difficult time with her abusive husband. What will become of her? Is she willing to sacrifice her time with a tormented marriage mate? Is there anyone she can trust in her family? Did she kill her husband or not? What will be the outcome of her court trial? Find out if she is guilty or innocent when you watch the true psychological thriller movie MEZMERIZED starring Jody Foster.
@dpk262006 (56167)
Are you promoting the movie here on mylot?
@Micmac (8462)
@dpk262006 Of course not. This is my opinion of the movie I've watched and I'm providing information about the movie. It's up to you to watch it, if you like. Where do you see promotion of the movie? Have you seen the movie?
@dpk262006 (56167)
@Micmac I was just kidding. I had no occasion to see the movie. Thanks for providing review about the movie, if I get a chance I will see it.
@Micmac (8462)
@dpk262006 Sure you were. hehehe You're welcome my friend. Yes, check out this great movie if you have a chance.
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
This is interesting. I searched the movie was released 1985. :)
@Micmac (8462)
@wiLLmaH Yes, that is correct. The story takes place in New Zealand, 1880, based on a real character about her crime and trial. She becomes friends with a doctor who introduces her to a book on hypnotism. As the story progresses, Victoria is trapped in a web of deceit, lies, and invasion of her privacy. There are twisty plots in a Gothic atmosphere where no one is to be trusted.
@kepweng (14633)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i think i Dont want to get married beacuse its hard to find Love online
@Micmac (8462)
@kepweng Okay, lol. 'Mezmerized' is a good mystery movie, maybe you will get a chance to watch it one day.
That sounds like a very good movie.
@Micmac (8462)
@jstory07 I like the suspenseful story of this movie. The main character, Victoria is implicated in the murder of her husband. It's mysterious to know how the court decides the verdict - if she's innocent or guilty? The plot is a nail biter.