Watching her evolve into a lady this 21st season

It was an emotional yet maturely convincing Dancing With The Stars Semi-Finals this past Monday November 17th 2015 as one of the youngest dancers still left in the competition, has evolved into a beautiful, graceful, vibrant young woman ! I have so much faith in this girl but really she does not need our approval nor applause, for she Bindi Irwin, Steve Irwin, the Aussie Crocodile Hunter's daughter, demonstrates each week just how much a commitment to dancing well, has been for her. She was / is brilliant giving this 21st season of the show, at least for me, a very good reason to watch. It is not only her dancing that has taken her so far but that awesome spunky full-of-life positive attitude she exudes even when it was a very tough and energy-spending week, Monday came and she shined. That shining comes from being happiest at this moment in her life, in fact her happiness lights any of the dimness the world may be feeling today . . . Thank you my dear #BindiIrwin for letting us witness you evolve ! Have you watched her dance with professional dance partner Derek Hough, what is your opinion or do you have another favorite ?
I have seen a video posted by another user two days ago.
@epiffanie (10408)
I hope they show that here in Australia so we can see all her dances
I haven't watched her dance, but i am impressed when i hear her talk
Yep she kind of reminds me of a 40 year old woman in a young girls body, but she is slowly coming into her maturity and over the last 10 weeks, she has brilliantly dazzled me ! Thanks for sharing @jillybean1222
@slund2041 (3375)
I have watched a few of her dances. I do not watch Dancing with the Stars faithfully.
• Austin, Texas
I am so over DWTS. Those shows like American Idol, The Voice, etc. can't keep me interested.
Aww @cmoneyspinner I am sorry to hear the wonderful dances with great people who could not dance before being on the show, have come so far in their training ! Oh well to each his/ her own, thanks for visiting me here and nice to meet you
• Austin, Texas
@enlightenedpsych2 - Oh! Forgot to mention my husband is a TV hogger.
Weren't you the least bit curious @cmoneyspinner to find out who kept going and who was dismissed based on skill and voter appreciation ?
@PainsOnSlate (20420)
I did watch the season, and she made me smile, every Monday. She is a light of life. IM glad she won.
I am glad she won too @PainsOnSlate and I wonder what #BindiIrwin is doing since she won the Mirror ball ?
@enlightenedpsych2 I haven't seen her in the news since she won.
I know me neither and I was just curious, have a good Sunday ! @PainsOnSlate
I watched one of the shows with her and she was very energetic and beautiful.
Spunky and full of life and oh so determined ! @jstory07 I for one, do hope she wins the Mirror ball which will be on Monday night, or it is Tuesday ??
I've never watched Dancing with the stars. I'm glad you enjoyed her dancing. I didn't know the show was that old.
• Preston, England
We have our own versions of the show in the UK too but it isn't something I watch.