very difficult to teach a kid

@hema7213 (3521)
hey everyone, one girl come everyday comes to my house as her mother do our household works and she is around 4 year old girl and i try to teach her the basic english letters but she seems to be not interested in learning...what to do ? how can i teach her? i want to help her learn
She's still in the stage where all she wants is to play . At that age , teaching should be made to be a fun thing to do , like showing her some drawings to teach her a word .
@hema7213 (3521)
yes, i know her age is of playing but she also has the age of start learning and studying and that's why i am trying to help her in learning and i think you have given me a great idea.....
@hema7213 It's actually my daughter's pediatrician who told me that . So , my daughter started kinder at 5 year old .
@hema7213 (3521)
@SIMPLYD yes...indeed she should also start the learning process....in our country child start going to school in the age of 4 ...
@birjudanak (7293)
first you try to teach her basic thing and attract to her for teaching like play with her and realized to her that you will not harm her.then do fun sometimes and between it you have to see her skill and features so you will know how to teach her. you are doing good work i hope you will get successful in it.
@hema7213 (3521)
yes, she is a small kid and so i try to make her learn the most basic abcs of english and she is really so much not wanted to learn even those basic and i want to make her learn.....i will try to do that each and every day from now....this will also help me in future....
@hema7213 try to communicate from other thing from playing and in between try to know her what she like and not then come on main point.
@hema7213 (3521)
@birjudanak yes, i think your suggest is right, i have to first study her, what she likes and then i will start teaching her
I'm trying to teach the basics with my 17 month old now....Good luck...
@hema7213 (3521)
see .....you are trying to teach a kid of 17 months and i am trying to help a girl in learning of age 4 ....she is already so late to learn in my opinion....
@hema7213 Well good luck. Sorry I couldn't be much help....
@hema7213 (3521)
@DanieGirl80587 thanks for concerning dear...i will try my best to help her learn
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
teaching a child starts while they are still toddlers , talk to them, show them pictures and they will be familiar on it, like what i did to my one yr. old grandson. he knows everything i teaches him, even pictures, he knows already to point which one i am asking
@hema7213 (3521)
yes, kids learn like that.....they have to teach with some little tiny things like what is this picture and something like that....thanks for advice
@moondebi (1209)
• Bangalore, India
Have to be patient with the kids. It is hard to start with, gradually she will show interest.
@hema7213 (3521)
yes, i have to be in very patience with her....she really don't like studying at all....
@whiteream (3800)
Try and make into a game
@hema7213 (3521)
good idea ....i will think over it....game name will be ? any suggestion
Four years old child is still little. They need more time to play rather than sit down well to study. If you really want her to learn something, perhaps she can go to kindergarten. There are professional teachers who can teach her.
@hema7213 (3521)
she is poor child and her parents can't afford to make her go to some play house for learning...and 4 years is not a small age to start learning.......she just need some person who can help her and make her realize that she should start learning now otherwise it will be too late....