Shouldn't the Federal Reserve PAY People for Following Notes with TrackDollar.com?

@mythociate (15963)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I can't think of any reason they *should*, but ... I wonder if the team at TrackDollar.com (or TrackEveryDollar.com) might ask the Federal Reserve officials. If they do, I'm tracking almost 7000 (trackdollar.com/report.htm?url=0H35D7027D968CE3734B33CC5B431D544337B8A55E)!
the what? tracking money? is this something that sees where money moves around? It would be neat to see how far a bill can travel in it's life. How many people own it. That kind of thing
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
then go to the address, enter the serial-numbers of all the bills you have with you and maybe write/stamp " on some clear space (I use 'the space above a serial-number' or (if those spaces have "art" in them) 'the clear space around the bill's edge' )
@mythociate it's a fun idea. I do something like that with geocache bugs
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
@Jessicalynnt FR notes ARE like geocache bugs, except people actually use them and pass them on! (although they don't usually 'record' their passing-it-on)