An Angel in the family.

Banks, Oregon
It's the name of a Christmas movie. I recently watched on the hallmark channel, it's a great movie about a Dad and, his two daughters, they all get together for Christmas and, go back to their old house to celebrate, this is where the angel comes in, there Mom that passed away came back and, spent Christmas with them, it was a really good movie. Do you believe in miracles and, Christmas magic? I know I do and, I always have. I am praying everyone of our dreams come true this Christmas. I also highly recommend this movie.
I play that role each year organising a party for poor kids which they look forward to
That's very nice of you :)
@TRBRocks420 The joy that I get doing that could be more than these kids may be getting
@VivaLaDani13 (19866)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Sounds like a lovely movie. I don't recall hearing about this on before. I can't say I believe in Christmas magic really. I haven't experienced before though so who knows. It's a very beautiful thought though! I know when I was little I believed in it strongly but it got taken away from me pretty quick once I realised Santa wasn't real.
It's a good movie and, I hope you will experience it, it's a beautiful thing and, who says Santa isn't real lol.
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
I pray all our dreams come true as well, my friend
Thank you very much my friend :)
@shellyjaneo (1091)
Aww that sounds like a sweet but sad movie. x
That sounds a great Christmas movie. Thanks for the recommendation.
I have not watched that movie yet. I will have to check out the hallmark channel.
I miss the hallmark channel. They have great movies.
Hallmark has been the ONLY channel worth watching most of the year, and especially at this time the plethora of wonderful Christmas movies with magick, elves, santa helpers, snow and all the great things that come with this holiday, definitely a channel worth mentioning ! thanks @TRBRocks420 for sharing this one and I saw it too, a good movie !
Yes, it's a good channel. Christmas movies always brings my spirits up and, reminds me of Christmas magic you're welcome.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I dont watch movies so cant comment on that but have a nice christmas ahead.
@inertia4 (27674)
Hey Now!!! Nice to see you here. I knew lots of us old bubblers would wind up here in MyLot. I hope you make this your new home. Miracles are nice to dream about, but they don't exist. Sounds like a nice family movie.
It's nice to see you here too, but I am really getting pretty tired of you telling me things don't exist. This is a warning next time I will block you.
@inertia4 (27674)
@TRBRocks420 I hope you're joking about this. LOL. Look, it is what it is. Lets not get all crazy here. Lets just enjoy MyLotting. And besides, aren't we all entitled to our opinions? If you believe and I don't, what's the difference.
@inertia4 No I'm not kidding in the least and, yeah you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't care to hear it. So, please do not comment on my posts about God again. I take my faith very seriously.