I had to blow my top....

I felt that it did not have to get ugly like it did. I knocked on the door and 7 hours after this girl was still here. I told my daughter that this was not going to happen here again. She was very upset talking about she thinks she should pay rent so that her friends could come when she wants them too.. I don't know about you but 7 hours is too long for anyone of her friends to be sitting in my house. I told her that if her friends don't learn visiting hours they can't come back at all. I tried to be calm but she kept going on and on about her friends being able to stay. Well,if I have to find a place for me to live alone then your tail is in hot water. She starts work tomorrow so,at least no one will be hanging out here then. If your wondering why I got so upset. It's because, a few times before she snuck her homeless friends here to sleep and I figured out that those kids were here the time I went to bed and woke up for a few days. I lost my lid then as well. She is always feeling sorry for someone and I end up paying the price.
I don't blame you. I am not a big fan of strangers in my house for long, this is my house lol.
I just don't want people living here that should not be and those house are living here not visiting.
@sharon6345 Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Visiting is fine. Living is not.
@TRBRocks420 That is exactly how I feel about it and after this case is over I am tr to move alone. this is just another reason why I should be alone.
@poehere (10187)
• French Polynesia
This shouldn't be happening and you have every right to be angry and blow you top. I would too if this happened to me.
That is why I felt bad for flipping my lid. But,she would not hear me when Is calm and cool. Thanks for understanding.
@poehere (10187)
• French Polynesia
@sharon6345 I would of done the same thing in your case. So don't worry I think there is a lot of people who feel like this from time to time and this is just how it is.
That is just ridiculous. I've had my grand daughter let people stay and stay too and it got very imaginable very quickly. It's one thing to have a good heart but this is ridiculous.
Now she feels upset about the situation like it's my mental health bothering me. I told her that child has no respect for my house and she will NOT be coming back if this happens again.
@sharon6345 ...You need to make some house rules.
And if the friends are hard up for money they might just steal something to pawn. One of my youngest son's friend did that at our house. It was my mother's wedding ring. I was going to give that to my oldest daughter when he got married. Now it is gone forever.
That would send me over the edge for sure. I cna't take theft of any kind in my house. I dumped a man because he stole my name chain.
@slund2041 (3549)
Well, you do not run a motel and your daughter should realize that. It is one thing for her to have an overnight guest occasionally. However, cannot stay night and day forever. If your child live under your roof, then she has to follow your rules.
That is exactly what I told her too. I said his is not a motel and it you want it to be go find one and rent one.
@sallypup (15676)
• Moses Lake, Washington
One push can lead to another. Tough love seems to be in order. I wish you well as you tread into this deep water.