His music gave me goosebumps

By Miki
@Micmac (8453)
I was excited to watch one of my favorite composers on a talk show recently. I'm talking about the one and only Lord Andrew Lloyd Weber. What a treat to hear him playing on the piano a medley of his famous songs from 'Phantom of the Opera,' 'Evita,' 'Cats,' etc. I was caught up in country music for awhile, but now that I saw this show, I'll be listening to the great renowned composer Lloyd Weber's music on the internet today.
• Preston, England
he has given us some incredible music and rejuvenated theatre going for so many
I hadn't thought his music enticing people into theatres but of course you're right.
@Micmac (8453)
@arthurchappell He certainly is an amazing composer and musician. 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Memory and Music of the Night are just memorable and timeless not to mention so many more of his songs.
@Micmac @arthurchappell I love the lyrics in 'Don't Cry for Me' - bits like 'at sixes and sevens' then 'dressed up to the nines'. So clever.
• Dayton, Ohio
All of his work is memorable. You can't forget to mention Jesus Christ Superstar. I think Sir Andrew Loyd Webber has won almost every award!
@Micmac (8453)
@BethieAnnie He is an exemplary composer. Yes, Jesus Christ Superstar is superb, also Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I can listen to his music all the time.
@kepweng (14611)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
is these singer still Active in showbizness??
@Micmac (8453)
@kepweng Yes, he is. He is truly a phenomenal musician!
Nice music is good to listen to,.
@Micmac (8453)
@jstory07 Yes indeed. Lloyd Weber's music is nice easy listening music which transcends all ages.
He has written some fantastic pieces, hasn't he?
@Micmac (8453)
@JudyEv He sure has..his music is just awesome!